Administrator of personal data – "MB CONSULTING” MACIEJ BRATEK ul. Dowborczyków 10, lok. 21, 90-019 Łódź, NIP: 7282567571, REGON 100796450 hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”.
- Website – the Administrator’s website www.sklep.vitesi.com
- Act – Act on the Protection of Personal Data of 29.08.1997; Polish Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922 as amended.
- Terminal device – a telecommunications device intended for connection directly or indirectly to network terminations.
- In the interest of full security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent unauthorized access to data. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts, as well as any type of implementing acts and Community legislation.
1. Personal data are processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and
in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process them.
2. The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behaviour in the following way:
- by information entered voluntarily in forms
- by collecting “cookies”
3. he website collects the information voluntarily provided by the user.
4. The data provided in the forms are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. to receive a reply to the request.
5. The personal data entered on the Website will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Act.
6. Personal data will be stored until withdrawing of your consent to the processing of personal data.
7. The data contained in the forms may be viewed by the natural person who placed them there. This person also has the rights to:
- have access to the content of his/her data,
- correct his/her data,
- made restrictions on the processing of his/her data,
- transferring his/her data,
- notify his/her objections to the processing of his/her data,
- withdrawal his/her consent for personal data processing any time
- complain to RODO when, considers that processing of his/her personal data violates the provisions of the Act and the General Data Protection Regulation of 24 April 2016.
Transitional and final provisions